The Jukebox
There is a difference between good and popular music. Popular music is whats popular, good music is well, what sounds nice to you. Go figures.
Heres what I think is good , do remember it is just my personal preference so If you like it, good. If you don't like it, you have poor taste. If you like what I listen to, I'll probably like you, if you don't like what I listen to, you'll probably like me anyways.
My playlist has been brutally murdered by a computer crash. But here is the old school mambo mix which I am trying to finish. Its pretty darn sweet.
Wheatus - A Little Respect
Abba - Dancing Queen
Timmy thomas - Dying inside to hold you
Together In Electric Dreams
every time we touch
happy togehter
Ji Pa Ban
Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
cyndi lauper Hey Now
Jason Donovan - Too many broken hearts
Bob Sinclar - Love Generation
The Wonders - That Thing You Do!
Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again
Jail house Rock
Angel
Beautiful Girls
One More Time
DAFT PUNK- AROUND THE WORLD / HARDER, BETTER REMIX
YMCA
DJ Sammy - Boys of Summer
DJ Sammy - Heaven
Cheap Trick- I want you to want me
weezer - perfect situation
yeah yeah yeah
flaming lips
Recommend me some songs thou, preferably songs that not many people know about but are really really nice. That way I can feel like I'm part of a secret inner society of people with good taste. Woah!
The Jukebox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment